Development and psychometric testing of the online Adolescent Diabetes Needs Assessment Tool (ADNAT)
Lancaster, Gillian A.
AffiliationUniversity of Chester ; University of Chester ; Lancaster University ; Lancaster University ; Bolton University ; University of Chester ; University of Chester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWorld Biomedical Frontiers provides a platform for the exchange of the latest research progress, including strategic and emerging research areas such as diabetes. Their aim is to accelerate understanding of human health and improvetreatment of a variety of human diseases. Our article, published in the Journal of Advanced Nursing, was selected for their web based publication. It provides an abstract plus supplementary information on the research work associated with ADNAT.
CitationCooper, H., Spencer, J., Lancaster, J., Titman, A., Johnson, M., Lwin, R., Wheeler, S. (2015). Development and psychometric testing of the online Adolescent Diabetes Needs Assessment Tool (ADNAT). World Biomedical frontiers, Obesity and Diabetes (Supplementary information). http://biomedfrontiers.org/diabetes-obesity-2015-1-21/ I
PublisherWorld Biomedical Frontiers
JournalWorld Biomedical Frontiers
DescriptionSupplementary information published since the original article was published.
This document is the Accepted Manuscript version of a published work that appeared in final form in World Biomedical Frontiers. To access the final edited and published work see http://biomedfrontiers.org/diabetes-obesity-2015-1-21/.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Reliability and validity of a self-reported measure of medication adherence in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in Korea.
- Authors: Lee WY, Ahn J, Kim JH, Hong YP, Hong SK, Kim YT, Lee SH, Morisky DE
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Parent experiences of diabetes care questionnaire (PEQ-DC): reliability and validity following a national survey in Norway.
- Authors: Iversen HH, Helland Y, Bjertnaes O, Skrivarhaug T
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 12
- Development and psychometric validation of the Diabetes Therapy-Related QOL (DTR-QOL) questionnaire.
- Authors: Ishii H
- Issue date: 2012
- Development of a social inclusion index to capture subjective and objective life domains (Phase II): psychometric development study.
- Authors: Huxley P, Evans S, Madge S, Webber M, Burchardt T, McDaid D, Knapp M
- Issue date: 2012
- Changing patterns of self-management in youth with type I diabetes.
- Authors: Schilling LS, Knafl KA, Grey M
- Issue date: 2006 Dec