AffiliationLeeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis article discusses the development of a maternal health, well-being & beyond project in leeds and how large proportions of women have benefited from classes and the support of other mothers in improving their general health through exercise.
CitationRCM Midwives, 2007, 10(3), pp. 116-119
DescriptionThis article is not available through ChesterRep. It is available at http://www.rcm.org.uk/magazines/from-the-rcm/wellbeing-and-beyondwellbeing-and-beyond/?locale=en
- A guide to nutrition in pregnancy.
- Authors: Ford F
- Issue date: 2004 Dec
- How is maternal psychosocial health assessed and promoted in the early postnatal period? Findings from a review of hospital postnatal care in Victoria, Australia.
- Authors: Yelland J, McLachlan H, Forster D, Rayner J, Lumley J
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- Community interventions for maternal and perinatal health.
- Authors: Barnett S, Nair N, Lewycka S, Costello A
- Issue date: 2005 Sep
- Pregnancy & yoga.
- Authors: Bala K
- Issue date: 2012 Autumn
- Neonatal and maternal outcomes following maternal use of buprenorphine or methadone during pregnancy: findings of a retrospective audit.
- Authors: Blandthorn J, Forster DA, Love V
- Issue date: 2011 Mar