AffiliationUniversity of Central Lancashire
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis article examines the current situation of impersonalised midwifery and the ideal of combining holistic care with evidence-based practice.
CitationRCM Midwives, 2007, 10 (7), pp. 320-323
DescriptionThis article is not available through ChesterRep.
- Self-regulation: privilege and responsibility.
- Authors: Lewis P
- Issue date: 2007 Oct
- Is there really no hope for midwives?
- Authors: Barrow J
- Issue date: 2007 Feb
- Matters for discussion.
- Authors: Linay D
- Issue date: 2005 Dec
- Go west: midwifery in Canada.
- Authors: Partridge C, Jones K, McEvilly C
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- What kind of midwife are you?
- Authors: Butcher G
- Issue date: 2006 Jan