AffiliationDeeside Community Hospital
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractErectile dysfunction affects approximately one in ten men at some point in their lives. This article describes its causes and the treatments available, and examines the effect it can have on those who experience the condition.
CitationNursing Standard, 2001, 15(11), pp. 34-40
DescriptionThis article is not available through ChesterRep.
CollectionsClinical Sciences and Nutrition
- Erectile function and dysfunction.
- Authors: Jordan GH
- Issue date: 1999 Feb
- Drug-related erectile dysfunction.
- Authors: Keene LC, Davies PH
- Issue date: 1999 Mar
- Erectile dysfunction in the aging man.
- Authors: Kaiser FE
- Issue date: 1999 Sep
- [Sexuality--an important factor for quality of life. Who should treat erectile dysfunction?].
- Authors: Hedelin H, Abramsson L
- Issue date: 1997 Jul 9
- Erectile dysfunction - when tablets don't work.
- Authors: Smith IA, McLeod N, Rashid P
- Issue date: 2010 May