Emotional and psychological impact of abortion: A critique of the literature
AffiliationNorth East Wales Institute of Higher Education / Western Cheshire PCT
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractDefining women’s emotional experiences associated with abortion is a difficult task. Many circumstantial factors affect women’s emotional journeys during their abortion experience and beyond.
CitationJournal of Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care, 2008, 34(3), pp. 181-184
DescriptionThis article is not available through ChesterRep.
CollectionsClinical Sciences and Nutrition
- Abortion decisions among Hispanic women along the Texas-Mexico border.
- Authors: Brown RW, Jewell RT, Rous JJ
- Issue date: 2000
- Abortion as stigma: cognitive and emotional implications of concealment.
- Authors: Major B, Gramzow RH
- Issue date: 1999 Oct
- Social sources of women's emotional difficulty after abortion: lessons from women's abortion narratives.
- Authors: Kimport K, Foster K, Weitz TA
- Issue date: 2011 Jun
- How women anticipate coping after an abortion.
- Authors: Foster DG, Gould H, Kimport K
- Issue date: 2012 Jul
- Reactions to abortion and subsequent mental health.
- Authors: Fergusson DM, Horwood LJ, Boden JM
- Issue date: 2009 Nov