Stigma, abortion, and disclosure - findings from a qualitative study
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis study qualitatively explores perceptions of women who have experienced abortion care. It explores women's journey through abortion from confirmation of pregnancy to post-abortion.
CitationThe Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2012, 9(12), pp. 3137-47
JournalThe Journal of Sexual Medicine
DescriptionThis article is not available through ChesterRep.
- Social stigma and disclosure about induced abortion: results from an exploratory study.
- Authors: Shellenberg KM, Moore AM, Bankole A, Juarez F, Omideyi AK, Palomino N, Sathar Z, Singh S, Tsui AO
- Issue date: 2011
- Decision-making preceding induced abortion: a qualitative study of women's experiences in Kisumu, Kenya.
- Authors: Rehnström Loi U, Lindgren M, Faxelid E, Oguttu M, Klingberg-Allvin M
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 3
- Women's Private Conversations about Abortion: A Qualitative Study.
- Authors: Herold S, Kimport K, Cockrill K
- Issue date: 2015
- Contraception and abortion in Romania.
- Authors: Johnson BR, Horga M, Andronache L
- Issue date: 1993 Apr 3
- Social sources of women's emotional difficulty after abortion: lessons from women's abortion narratives.
- Authors: Kimport K, Foster K, Weitz TA
- Issue date: 2011 Jun