An investigation to determine the nutritional adequacy and individuals experience of a very low fat diet used to treat type V hypertriglyceridaemia
AffiliationUniversity of Chester ; Manchester Royal Infirmary ; University of Chester ; Manchester Royal Infirmary ; University of Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis article discusses a study of eight patients with type V hypertriglyceridaemia on a low fat diet. The nutritional adequact of the diet and the barriers and enablers to adherence were analysed.
CitationWhitfield-Brown, L. M., Hamer, O., Ellahi, B., Burden, S., & Durrington, P. (2009). An investigation to determine the nutritional adequacy and individuals experience of a very low fat diet used to treat type V hypertriglyceridaemia. Journal of Human Nutrition Dietetics, 22(3), 232-238. DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-277X.2009.00945.x
JournalJournal of human nutrition and dietetics: the official journal of the British Dietetic Association
DescriptionThis article is not available through ChesterRep.
- Dietary intake and barriers to dietary compliance in black type 2 diabetic patients attending primary health-care services.
- Authors: Nthangeni G, Steyn NP, Alberts M, Steyn K, Levitt NS, Laubscher R, Bourne L, Dick J, Temple N
- Issue date: 2002 Apr
- Predictors of dietary change and maintenance in the Women's Health Initiative Dietary Modification Trial.
- Authors: Tinker LF, Rosal MC, Young AF, Perri MG, Patterson RE, Van Horn L, Assaf AR, Bowen DJ, Ockene J, Hays J, Wu L
- Issue date: 2007 Jul
- [Simple obesity in children. A study on the role of nutritional factors].
- Authors: Weker H
- Issue date: 2006 Jan-Mar
- Children's adaptations to a fat-reduced diet: the Dietary Intervention Study in Children (DISC).
- Authors: Van Horn L, Obarzanek E, Friedman LA, Gernhofer N, Barton B
- Issue date: 2005 Jun
- The effects of physical and emotional status on adherence to a low-fat dietary pattern in the Women's Health Initiative.
- Authors: Tinker LF, Perri MG, Patterson RE, Bowen DJ, McIntosh M, Parker LM, Sevick MA, Wodarski LA
- Issue date: 2002 Jun