Young people and lifelong participation in sport and physical activity: A sociological perspective on contemporary physical education programmes in England and Wales
AbstractThis article discusses the key goal of physical education in preparing schoolchildren for lifelong participation in physical acitivity and which types of PE programmes and activities are more likely to achieve this aim.
CitationLeisure studies, 2005, 24(1), pp. 27-43.
PublisherTaylor & Francis
DescriptionThis article is not available through ChesterRep.
SponsorsThis article was submitted to the RAE2008 for the University of Chester - Sports-Related Studies.
- Digitoxin metabolism by rat liver microsomes.
- Authors: Schmoldt A, Benthe HF, Haberland G
- Issue date: 1975 Sep 1
- Dehydro-digitoxosides of digitoxigenin: formation and importance for the digitoxin metabolism in the rat.
- Authors: Schmoldt A, Rohloff C
- Issue date: 1978 Nov
- Species differences in the toxicity and cytochrome P450 IIIA-dependent metabolism of digitoxin.
- Authors: Eberhart DC, Gemzik B, Halvorson MR, Parkinson A
- Issue date: 1991 Nov
- Increased digitoxin cleavage by liver microsomes of spironolactone-pretreated rats.
- Authors: Schmoldt A
- Issue date: 1978 Dec