University of Chester Digital Repository > Faculty of Business and Management > Centre for Work Related Studies >
Approaches to supervising work based learning students’ workplace research
- Hdl Handle:
- Approaches to supervising work based learning students’ workplace research
- The paper describes a small research exercise designed to identify the practices of Work Based Learning tutors facilitating student research projects.
- Higher Education, Skills and Work Based Learning, 2014, 4(1), pp. 44-65
- Publication Date:
- Additional Links:
- This article is not available through ChesterRep.
- Appears in Collections:
- Centre for Work Related Studies
Full metadata record
|dc.identifier.citation||Higher Education, Skills and Work Based Learning, 2014, 4(1), pp. 44-65||en|
|dc.description||This article is not available through ChesterRep.||en|
|dc.description.abstract||The paper describes a small research exercise designed to identify the practices of Work Based Learning tutors facilitating student research projects.||en|
|dc.subject||work based learning||en|
|dc.title||Approaches to supervising work based learning students’ workplace research||en|
|dc.contributor.department||University of Chester||en|
|dc.identifier.journal||Higher Education, Skills and Work Based Learning||en|
This item is licensed under a Creative Commons License
All Items in ChesterRep are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.