University of Chester Digital Repository > Faculty of Social Science > Social and Political Science >
Who put the brakes on cycling in Britain?
- Hdl Handle:
- Who put the brakes on cycling in Britain?
- This article discusses how cities can be made more bicycle-friendly.
- The Conversation, online 16 May 2013
- Publication Date:
- https://theconversation.com/who-put-the-brakes-on-cycling-in-britain-14185; http://hdl.handle.net/10034/317369
- Additional Links:
- This is the author's pdf version of an article which appeared in The Conversation, 2013. The article is available at https://theconversation.com/who-put-the-brakes-on-cycling-in-britain-14185
- Appears in Collections:
- Social and Political Science
Full metadata record
|dc.identifier.citation||The Conversation, online 16 May 2013||en|
|dc.description||This is the author's pdf version of an article which appeared in The Conversation, 2013. The article is available at https://theconversation.com/who-put-the-brakes-on-cycling-in-britain-14185||en|
|dc.description.abstract||This article discusses how cities can be made more bicycle-friendly.||en|
|dc.title||Who put the brakes on cycling in Britain?||en|
|dc.contributor.department||University of Chester||en|
This item is licensed under a Creative Commons License
All Items in ChesterRep are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.