University of Chester Digital Repository > Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Life Sciences > Clinical Sciences and Nutrition >
Cheshire Children's Fund learning mentor service: An evaluation
- Hdl Handle:
- Cheshire Children's Fund learning mentor service: An evaluation
- This report describes a learning mentor service based in a number of Chester primary schools and assesses whether the service is benefiting users, meeting Children's Fund objectives, and how the service is performing.
- Chester: University College Chester, 2004
- Publication Date:
- Additional Links:
- Commissioned and funded by Cheshire Children's Fund.
- Appears in Collections:
- Clinical Sciences and Nutrition
Full metadata record
|dc.identifier.citation||Chester: University College Chester, 2004||en|
|dc.description.abstract||This report describes a learning mentor service based in a number of Chester primary schools and assesses whether the service is benefiting users, meeting Children's Fund objectives, and how the service is performing.||en|
|dc.description.sponsorship||Commissioned and funded by Cheshire Children's Fund.||en|
|dc.publisher||University College Chester||en|
|dc.subject||Cheshire Children's Fund||en|
|dc.subject||learning mentor service||en|
|dc.title||Cheshire Children's Fund learning mentor service: An evaluation||en|
|dc.contributor.department||University College Chester||en|
This item is licensed under a Creative Commons License
All Items in ChesterRep are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.