University of Chester Digital Repository > Faculty of Education and Childrens Services > Education >
Learning ICT with science
- Hdl Handle:
- Learning ICT with science
- This books discusses how the integration of ICT and science teaching can benefit children's learning at the foundation stage, and key stages 1 and 2. Activities and resources are suggested.
- London: David Fulton, 2006.
- Publication Date:
- Additional Links:
- This book is not available through ChesterRep.
- Series/Report no.:
- Teaching ICT across the primary curriculum
- Appears in Collections:
Full metadata record
|dc.identifier.citation||London: David Fulton, 2006.||en|
|dc.description||This book is not available through ChesterRep.||en|
|dc.description.abstract||This books discusses how the integration of ICT and science teaching can benefit children's learning at the foundation stage, and key stages 1 and 2. Activities and resources are suggested.||en|
|dc.relation.ispartofseries||Teaching ICT across the primary curriculum||en|
|dc.title||Learning ICT with science||en|
All Items in ChesterRep are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.