Faculty of Business, Enterprise and Lifelong Learning156
- Decision-making in practice: The use of cognitive heuristics by senior managers
- Marketing communications: A brand narrative approach
- Show All Authors
- Collaborative leadership skills: The contribution of a shared leadership model in sustaining leadership longevity
- If a service quality measurement questionnaire is applied across the key stages of the customer relationship lifecycle, would the results provide an insight into current deficiencies with existing service quality measurement tools?
- The suitability of the business model currently used in the family business, Hedge Farm, for the transition of the business between generations