University of Chester Digital Repository > Academic Faculties > Faculty of Health and Social Care > Health and Social Care >
A review of baby skin care
- Hdl Handle:
- A review of baby skin care
- This article describes and discusses the findings from a structured review of baby skin care and guidelines based on the best available evidence which was undertaken on behalf of the Royal College of Midwives. Health professionals and parents can download the full article from the RCM URL:
- Midwives Online Aug/Sept 2008. Retrieved from http://www.rcm.org.uk/magazines/web-only-papers/a-review-of-baby-skin-care.
- Royal College of Midwives
- Midwives Online
- Issue Date:
- Additional Links:
- http://www.rcm.org.uk/magazines/web-only-papers/a-review-of-baby-skin-care/; http://www.rcm.org.uk/magazines/web-only-papers
- This article is not available through ChesterRep.
- Appears in Collections:
- Health and Social Care
Full metadata record
|dc.identifier.citation||Midwives Online Aug/Sept 2008. Retrieved from http://www.rcm.org.uk/magazines/web-only-papers/a-review-of-baby-skin-care.||en|
|dc.description||This article is not available through ChesterRep.||en|
|dc.description.abstract||This article describes and discusses the findings from a structured review of baby skin care and guidelines based on the best available evidence which was undertaken on behalf of the Royal College of Midwives. Health professionals and parents can download the full article from the RCM URL:||en|
|dc.publisher||Royal College of Midwives||en|
|dc.subject||baby skin care||en|
|dc.title||A review of baby skin care||en|
|dc.contributor.department||UCLan/Royal College of Midwives ; Royal College of Midwives||en|
All Items in ChesterRep are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.