The History and Archaeology Department is located in two listed buildings, both refurbished and re-equipped to modern university sector standards. Most of the Department's work is based in the Blue Coat School, built in 1717 near the North Gate of the city's walls. Teaching also takes place in the Cheshire Military Museum at Chester Castle. Students at Chester can therefore study History in two attractive and historically-important buildings in the heart of an attractive and historically important city.
This collection is licenced under a Creative Commons licence. Copyright belongs to the authors. The collection may be reproduced for non-commerical use and without modification, providing that copyright is acknowledged.
Subscribe to this collection to receive daily e-mail notification of new additions