University of Chester Digital Repository > Academic Faculties > Faculty of Life Sciences > Centre for Public Health Research > MPhil / PhD theses, and Masters dissertations >
Results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Physicians’ attitudes towards human papillomavirus vaccination programme: A systematic reviewFranco, Maria Flor
- Parents' and carers' understandings of the nature and purposes of parent-based intervention groups delivered by the paediatric Speech and Language Therapy service in Telford & Wrekin and Shropshire Primary Care Trusts: An exploratory studyMoseley Harris, Barbara
- Exploring the views and experiences of early years practitioners with regard to consultation with children under fiveDavies, Sarah
- The complexities of community involvement in Sure Start local programmes: A case studyStredder, Katrina
- The function of the multidisciplinary team meeting for head and neck cancer: A qualitative analysisArya, Arvind Kumar
- How reliable are standardised behaviour tests and are they valid in predicting the suitability for use in police horses?Flentje, Rachel