University of Chester Digital Repository > Academic Faculties > Faculty of Education and Childrens Services > MPhil / PhD Theses and Masters dissertations >
Results 1 to 7 of 7.
- The international movement of ideas and practices in education and social policy
- What is the impact of a peer counselling approach to help vulnerable children during lunchtimes?
- The impact of perceptions and skills of teaching staff on the building of a dyslexia friendly school
- Enquiry as a pedagogical approach within the context of primary geography
- Whole brain teaching and learning in an infant classroom: An empirical study
- Comparison between the behaviour of junior aged children attending a unit for pupils with emotional and behavioural difficulties and similar children in mainstream classes
- Introducing the use of computers into a GCSE art textiles course: A case study