University of Chester Digital Repository > Academic Faculties > Faculty of Business, Enterprise and Lifelong Learning > University of Chester Business School >
MPhil / PhD Theses and Masters Dissertations97
- Collaborative leadership skills: The contribution of a shared leadership model in sustaining leadership longevityLee-Davies, Linda
- If a service quality measurement questionnaire is applied across the key stages of the customer relationship lifecycle, would the results provide an insight into current deficiencies with existing service quality measurement tools?
- The suitability of the business model currently used in the family business, Hedge Farm, for the transition of the business between generationsClark, Anna C
- To what extent is marketing essential to the sustainability of maternity services within East CheshireLucas, Amanada
- Assessing the influences of website design over the choice of university for undergraduate study, using the University of Chester as an exampleMartin, Neil