University of Chester Digital Repository > Academic Faculties > Faculty of Life Sciences > Sport and Exercise Sciences > Sport and Exercise Sciences >
Changes in locomotive rates during senior elite rugby league matches
- Hdl Handle:
- Changes in locomotive rates during senior elite rugby league matches
- The aim of this study was to quantify the changes in locomotive rates across the duration of senior elite rugby league matches.
- Journal of Sports Sciences, 29(12), 2011, pp. 1263-1271
- Publication Date:
- Additional Links:
- This article is not available through ChesterRep.
- Appears in Collections:
- Sport and Exercise Sciences
Full metadata record
|dc.contributor.author||Lamb, Kevin L||en_GB|
|dc.identifier.citation||Journal of Sports Sciences, 29(12), 2011, pp. 1263-1271||en_GB|
|dc.description||This article is not available through ChesterRep.||en_GB|
|dc.description.abstract||The aim of this study was to quantify the changes in locomotive rates across the duration of senior elite rugby league matches.||en_GB|
|dc.publisher||Taylor & Francis||en_GB|
|dc.rights||Archived with thanks to Journal of Sports Sciences||en_GB|
|dc.subject||high intensity running||en_GB|
|dc.subject||semi-automated image recognition system||en_GB|
|dc.title||Changes in locomotive rates during senior elite rugby league matches||en|
|dc.contributor.department||University of Chester||en_GB|
|dc.identifier.journal||Journal of Sports Sciences||en_GB|
All Items in ChesterRep are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.