University of Chester Digital Repository > Academic Faculties > Faculty of Social Science > Psychology > Psychology >
Attitudes to marriage and sexual behaviors: A survey of gender and culture differences in China and United Kingdom
- Hdl Handle:
- Attitudes to marriage and sexual behaviors: A survey of gender and culture differences in China and United Kingdom
- This article discusses a study which examined gender and cultural differences in China and the UK in terms of attitudes to marriage and sexual behaviours.
- 2002, 46 (3/4):75 Sex Roles
- Issue Date:
- Additional Links:
- This article is not available through ChesterRep.
- This article was submitted to the RAE2008 for the University of Chester - Social Work and Social Policy & Adminstration.
- Appears in Collections:
Full metadata record
|dc.contributor.author||Sun, Chun Hui||en_GB|
|dc.identifier.citation||2002, 46 (3/4):75 Sex Roles||en_GB|
|dc.description||This article is not available through ChesterRep.||en_GB|
|dc.description.abstract||This article discusses a study which examined gender and cultural differences in China and the UK in terms of attitudes to marriage and sexual behaviours.||en_GB|
|dc.description.sponsorship||This article was submitted to the RAE2008 for the University of Chester - Social Work and Social Policy & Adminstration.||en_GB|
|dc.rights||Archived with thanks to Sex Roles||en_GB|
|dc.title||Attitudes to marriage and sexual behaviors: A survey of gender and culture differences in China and United Kingdom||en|
|dc.contributor.department||Chester College of Higher Education ; University of California ; Beijing Normal University ; Beijing Normal University||en_GB|
All Items in ChesterRep are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.