University of Chester Digital Repository > Academic Faculties > Faculty of Business, Enterprise and Lifelong Learning > Centre for Work Related Studies >
University models of work-based validation
- Hdl Handle:
- University models of work-based validation
- This book chapter discusses the practicalities of delivering work-based learning in a university setting to conform to the QAA guidelines and respond to policy intiatives.
- University of Chester
- In S. Roodhouse, & J. Mumford (Eds.), Understanding work based learning (pp. 41-54). Farnham, Gower, 2010.
- Issue Date:
- Additional Links:
- Book chapter
- This book chapter is not available through ChesterRep.
- Appears in Collections:
- Centre for Work Related Studies
Full metadata record
|dc.identifier.citation||In S. Roodhouse, & J. Mumford (Eds.), Understanding work based learning (pp. 41-54). Farnham, Gower, 2010.||en|
|dc.description||This book chapter is not available through ChesterRep.||en|
|dc.description.abstract||This book chapter discusses the practicalities of delivering work-based learning in a university setting to conform to the QAA guidelines and respond to policy intiatives.||en|
|dc.subject||work based learning||en|
|dc.title||University models of work-based validation||en|
|dc.contributor.department||University of Chester||en|
This item is licensed under a Creative Commons License
All Items in ChesterRep are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.