University of Chester Digital Repository > Academic Faculties > Faculty of Humanities > Theology and Religious Studies > Theology and Religious Studies >
Unweaving the Web: Beginning to think theologically about the Internet
- Hdl Handle:
- Unweaving the Web: Beginning to think theologically about the Internet
- This book discusses features of the Internet that are new and theologically challenging and how these features affect the way we think about place, time, and identity.
- Cambridge: Grove Books, 2002.
- Grove Books
- Issue Date:
- Additional Links:
- This is the author's version of the book.
- Series/Report no.:
- Ethics series; 127
- Appears in Collections:
- Theology and Religious Studies
Full metadata record
|dc.identifier.citation||Cambridge: Grove Books, 2002.||en|
|dc.description||This is the author's version of the book.||en|
|dc.description.abstract||This book discusses features of the Internet that are new and theologically challenging and how these features affect the way we think about place, time, and identity.||en|
|dc.title||Unweaving the Web: Beginning to think theologically about the Internet||en|
|dc.contributor.department||University of Chester||en|
All Items in ChesterRep are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.