University of Chester Digital Repository > Academic Faculties > Faculty of Humanities > Theology and Religious Studies > Centre for Religion and the Biosciences >
Results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Aquinas, wisdom ethics and the new genetics
- Fabricated humans? Human genetics, ethics and the Christian wisdom tradition
- Futurenatural? A future of science through the lens of wisdom
- Genetically modified theology: The religious dimensions of public concerns about agricultural biotechnology
- Show All Authors
- Genetics and Christian ethics
- How might a virtue ethic frame debates in human genetics?
- The ethics of nature
- Wonder and wisdom: Conversations in science, spirituality and theolgy