Welcome to ChesterRep - the University of Chester's Online Research Repository
ChesterRep is the University of Chester's institutional repository and an online platform designed to collate, store, and aid discoverability of research carried out at the university to the wider research community
For more information about how to submit material to ChesterRep, see our ChesterRep guides here. You can also find out more about our editorial and open access policies here. Please note that you must be a member of the University of Chester in order to view these pages.
- ‘When the reservoir comes’: Drowned Villages, Community and Nostalgia in Contemporary British Fiction
- Theory for Practice 2: Clinical Supervision
- Theory for practice 1: Person-centred care.
- Comment: ‘Nurses should understand practice in relation to theory’
- Geodiversity Action Plans – A method to facilitate, structure, inform and record action for geodiversity.
- Show All Authors