Welcome to ChesterRep, The University of Chester's Online Research Repository.
ChesterRep contains a selection of the University of Chester's research outputs.
The University of Chester has 431 Masters dissertations and MPhil/PhD theses available through ChesterRep (12 November 2013).
If you have any questions regarding this repository then please use the Feedback form on the navigation bar above to contact the repository administrator or email firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Chester staff can find more information on ChesterRep and how to submit material on the LIS pages on Portal.
- Oppositions and ideology in news discourseDavies, Matt
- Writing for practiceTalbot, Pat
- What is reflective writing?Quigley, June
- Preparing to writeChapman, Hazel M
- Understanding schemas and young children: From birth to threeAtherton, Frances;
- Show All Authors