Welcome to ChesterRep - the University of Chester's Online Research Repository
University of Chester staff can find more information on ChesterRep and how to submit material on the Open Access & ChesterRep LIS pages on Portal. Before you can deposit materials in ChesterRep, you must register for a ChesterRep account and have e-mailed email@example.com to state which collection (this is usually your department) you require deposit rights for.
If you have any questions regarding this repository then please use the Feedback form on the navigation bar or email firstname.lastname@example.org University of Chester staff can consult the Open Access & ChesterRep pages on Portal at https://portal.chester.ac.uk/LIS/Pages/FindingInformation/Open%20Access%20and%20ChesterRep.aspx
- Is Wounding Aggression in Zoo-housed Chimpanzees and Ring-tailed Lemurs related to Zoo Visitor Numbers?
- Show All Authors
- Deconstructing Materiality: A Phenomenological Ethnography of Darśan and Indian Story-Telling Scrolls in Western Museums
- Action Research as a Way of Doing Theology (Art): Transforming My Practice of Preaching the Bible with My Congregation
- Marital Imagery in the Bible: An Exploration of the Cross-Domain Mapping of Genesis 2:24 and its Significance for the Understanding of New Testament Divorce and Remarriage Teaching
- Cur Deus Homo? The Implications of the Doctorine of the Incarnation for a Theological Understanding of the Relationship between Humans and Non-Human Animals