Welcome to ChesterRep - the University of Chester's Online Research Repository
ChesterRep is the University of Chester's institutional repository and an online platform designed to collate, store, and aid discoverability of research carried out at the university to the wider research community
For more information about how to submit material to ChesterRep, see our ChesterRep guides here. You can also find out more about our editorial and open access policies here. Please note that you must be a member of the University of Chester in order to view these pages.
- Culture, Spirituality, Reflexivity, and Funeral Rituals
- The Spiritual in Counselling Training
- Spirituality and Sexual Abuse.
- Research to develop Spiritual Pedagogy, Awareness and Change
- Recent Developments and Future Challenges in Medical Mixed Reality
- Show All Authors