Welcome to ChesterRep - the University of Chester's Online Research Repository
University of Chester staff can find more information on ChesterRep and how to submit material on the Open Access & ChesterRep LIS pages on Portal. Before you can deposit materials in ChesterRep, you must register for a ChesterRep account and have e-mailed firstname.lastname@example.org to state which collection (this is usually your department) you require deposit rights for.
If you have any questions regarding this repository then please use the Feedback form on the navigation bar or email email@example.com University of Chester staff can consult the Open Access & ChesterRep pages on Portal at https://portal.chester.ac.uk/LIS/Pages/FindingInformation/Open%20Access%20and%20ChesterRep.aspx
- Food supplementation among HIV-infected adults in Sub-Saharan Africa: Impact on treatment adherence and weight gain
- Show All Authors
- Keeping it in the family: Refocusing household sustainability
- Elvis’ Gospel music: Between the secular and the spiritual?
- How optimal is the management of patients attending cardiac rehabilitation with coronary heart disease?
- Staff and student perceptions of sustainability and its integration into university curricula