Welcome to ChesterRep - the University of Chester's Online Research Repository.
ChesterRep contains a selection of the University of Chester's research outputs.
University of Chester staff can find more information on ChesterRep and how to submit material on the Open Access & ChesterRep LIS pages on Portal. Before you can deposit materials in ChesterRep, you must register for a ChesterRep account and have e-mailed email@example.com to state which collect you require deposit rights for.
If you have any questions regarding this repository then please use the Feedback form on the navigation bar or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local status and power in area-based health improvement partnershipsPowell, Katie;
- Show All Authors
- ‘From mechanisation may be born a David to slay a Goliath’ an assessment of the impact of Sir Basil Henry Liddell Hart’s indirect approach on Operation Compass 1940 – 1941Hughes, Alexander James
- Reading to create: Literature in the primary schoolPearson, Henry
- Prevalence of obesity among paediatrics (0-15 years) at Sultan Qaboos University Hospital: A retrospective chart reviewAl-Harthy, Shadiya
- Energy expenditure and physiological responses to 60 minute Zumba aerobic sessions (group class versus home) in healthy adult femalesOkonkwo, Nneka Maryann