Welcome to ChesterRep - the University of Chester's Online Research Repository.
ChesterRep contains a selection of the University of Chester's research outputs.
University of Chester staff can find more information on ChesterRep and how to submit material on the Open Access & ChesterRep LIS pages on Portal. Before you can deposit materials in ChesterRep, you must register for a ChesterRep account and have e-mailed firstname.lastname@example.org to state which collect you require deposit rights for.
If you have any questions regarding this repository then please use the Feedback form on the navigation bar or email email@example.com
- Jews, Pagans, sceptics and emperorsGraham, Elaine L
- Evaluation of children’s fitness levels across the first year of primary schoolHeneghan, Claire
- Nutrition knowledge and food intakeStroud, Joshua Roy
- South Asian women’s views and experiences of weight, diet and physical activity changes before, during and after pregnancyBrignall, Kathryn
- Nutritional comparison of cooked fresh and frozen vegetablesSimpson, Anna